It’s the time of year for lists and reflection, and I would be amiss if I didn’t reflect upon what I read this year, and if I didn’t share my favourite reads of 2019! Everything considered, I still managed to read quite a lot this year – 78 books to be exact (or around there, because I am sure I missed recording a few on Goodreads here and there!), which amounted to a whopping 29,736 pages read! While this isn’t quite as much as My Year in Books 2018, I am still really happy to have not only met my goal (to read 50 books), but to have surpassed it as well!
Anyways, Goodreads put together this super neat feature called “My Year in Books”, and I thought it would be awesome to combine some of the things I learned from it with my yearly Top 10 Books post! I have attached photos of “My Year in Books” below my Top 10 of 2019 post for this of you who are interested in viewing it – including a fabulous collage of all the books I read this year!
Continue reading “My Year in Books 2019”
Here it is – my first reading list of 2019! After a successful year of reading in 2018 (I managed to read over 80 books – I am not even sure how I managed that one!) I am excited to dive into all the fantastic new books being released in 2019!
I have quite a few books that I am excited for in 2019, but I’ll be sharing those in a post later this month! For now, here’s the books I am most excited to read in January! Some are older releases that I haven’t had a chance to read yet, while others are January releases I simply can’t wait to pick up!
- Once a King by Erin Summerhill (Release Date: December 4, 2018)
- Evermore by Sara Holland (Release Date: December 31, 2018)
- The Wicked King by Holly Black (Release Date: January 8, 2019)
- Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. Mcmanus (Release Date: January 8, 2019)
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi (Release Date: January 15, 2019)
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye (Release Date: January 22, 2019)
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (Release Date: January 29, 2019)
- Enchantee (ARC) by Gita Trelease (Release Date: February 5, 2019)
- Courting Darkness (ARC) by Robin LaFevers (Release Date: February 5, 2019)
- Bloodwitch (ARC) by Susan Dennard (Release Date: February 12, 2019)
What books are you most looking forward to reading in 2019?