As I mentioned in my most recent post, I have been feeling a wee bit burnt out when it comes to all things bookish – reading, blogging, etc. So, as a way to motivate myself to get back into the swing of things, I have decided to challenge myself to a two week Read-a-thon!
During the two week period from Monday August 17th, 2020 to Sunday August 30th, 2020, I will be doing my very best to read as many of the books in my To Be Read Box as possible. I will post daily updates on Twitter and Instagram, and I will also post a one week check-in and a wrap-up here, on my blog!
So, you’re probably wondering – what books are currently hanging out in my To Be Read Box? Well, most of the books in said box have been in there since June (since I received them as birthday gifts), with only a couple of newer additions from throughout July and August. These books include:
- The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski (Release Date: March 3, 2020)
- Thorn by Intisar Khanani (Release Date: March 24, 2020)
- The Silence of Bones by June Hur (Release Date: April 21, 2020)
- The Archer At Dawn by Swati Teerdhala (Release Date: May 26, 2020)
- The Paper Girl of Paris by Jordyn Taylor (Release Date: May 26, 2020)
- A Peculiar Peril by Jeff Vandermeer (Release Date: July 7, 2020)
- The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning (Release Date: July 7, 2020)
- The Faithless Hawk by Margaret Owen (Release Date: August 18th, 2020)
I won’t be reading these books in any particular order. Instead, I will more so be leaning towards what I am in the mood/motivated to read – beginning with The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning. I have been excited to read this one for quite some time, so I think that it will be a great place to start this impromptu read-a-thon!