With my TBR Box nearly overflowing, I think that it is safe to say that I have an exciting (and jam-packed) month of reading ahead of me! Good thing March Break is just around the corner – right? And I certainly need a break to catch up on all this reading! After a successful month of reading in January (I managed to read 12 books – I am not even sure how I managed that one!), I had a less productive reading month in February – finishing a grand total of 6 books.
This brings me up to a total of 18 books in 2019, which has me well on my way to my goal of reading 50 books this year! While it may seem like I set me goal a bit low, I have found that I often plateau (in terms of reading) in the Spring and Fall, so I wanted to keep my reading goal reasonable. Why? Because reading is meant to be fun and relaxing, not stressful!
Continue reading “March 2019 Reading List”
Everyone in my family (and all of my friends) knows that I love to read, and so finding a couple books under the Christmas tree is a pretty sure thing! I am so excited to dive into these books (in fact, I’ve already read Sea Witch by Sarah Henning and I quite enjoyed it)!
Below, you’ll find a breakdown of the books I received from friends and family as gifts, including links to their listings on Indigo!
- Ever the Brave by Erin Summerhill (Release Date: December 5, 2017)
- Educated by Tara Westover (Release Date: February 20, 2018)
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud (Release Date: August 28, 2018)
- The Devil’s Thief by Lisa Maxwell (Release Date: October 5, 2018)
- Skyward by Brandon Sanderson (Release Date: November 6, 2018)
- Fire & Heist by Sara Beth Durst (Release Date: December 4, 2018)
- The Storm Crow (ARC) by Kalyn Josephson (Release Date: July 9, 2019)