You all know the horror of being asked what you want for Christmas, especially when the only response that easily comes to mind is the one everyone already knows and expects – books. But I honestly just love unwrapping new books on Christmas morning! It means a Holiday Break spent curled up reading a relaxing – something that is very much needed this time of year! Especially when it’s as cold as it has been in Southern Ontario (for those of you who do not live in the region, or who are unaware of our recent cold snap, it was colder in Ontario this past week than it was in Antarctica!).
Before I divulge my exciting list of new books that I am excited to start reading, I must first of course relay how thankful I am to have people – family and friends – in my life who support my love of reading, and who always come through when it comes to providing ample reading material to this broke university student! In addition to the books listed below, I also received multiple gift cards to Chapters/Indigo, which I am hoping to stretch out until June!
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
- Nyxia by Scott Reintegen
- Runebinder by Alex R Kahler
- The Last Star Burning by Cailtin Sangster
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
- Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
- Shadowblack by Sebastien de Castell
What books did you get this holiday season? Let me know in the comments – I am always looking for new books to read!