The beginning of a new month means a new reading list, and what an exciting reading list (and month) it is! With only a couple of books left on my To Be Read list (I still haven’t read Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon, but… one day, right?), I am definitely excited to get my hands on some of these exciting new releases, and maybe – just maybe – finally have the time to finish all the unread books still languishing in my To Be Read Box!
So, for the first time in forever, this list will be mostly new releases – and, of course, Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon, which I may just finally find the time to read over March Break (assuming I don’t have too much school work to tackle)! This list will also, admittedly, be shorter than most, as I have a couple of longer reads on here, and only so much time to read them!
SO WHAT WILL I BE READING IN MARCH 2020?
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (Release Date: February 26, 2019)
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City) by Sarah J Maas (Release Date: March 3, 2020)
- Havenfall by Sara Holland (Release Date: March 3, 2020)
- The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski (Release Date: March 3, 2020)
- Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa (Release Date: March 31, 2020)
I would also like to draw attention to Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie, which is set to be released on March 3, 2020. It is not on my Reading List, as I have already previously read it, due to a fortuitous pre-order that arrived early! And having read it, I can safely say that Bone Crier’s Moon is a fantastic read that I would undoubtedly recommend to YA Fantasy Fans – I read the entire thing in one sitting! You can read my review of Bone Crier’s Moon here.