September was a crazy month for me – if you happen to follow me on Bookstagram, you may have seen that I accepted a new teaching role, and not only did I move into a new grade, but I also increased my work load to full-time! While this is thrilling and exciting (truly – it’s as if all my dreams are coming true!), it does mean that I have accrued quite the to be read pile!
So, as I settle into my new teaching role and my new routine, I am going to focusing on reading the books that are already on my shelves! These books are mostly ARCs that I received at the Indigo YA Fall Preview, though a couple are recent releases that I picked up in the past few weeks.
SO WHAT WILL I BE READING IN OCTOBER?
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (Release Date: February 26, 2019)
- Kingdom of Souls (ARC) by Rena Barron (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- Slay by Brittney Morris (Release Date: September 24, 2019)
- Capturing the Devil (AUDIOBOOK)by Kerri Maniscalco (Release Date: September 10, 2019)
- Crier’s War (ARC)by Nina Varela (Release Date: October 1, 2019)
- Shadow Frost by Coco Ma (Release Date: October 1, 2019)
- Into the Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo (Release Date: October 8, 2019)
- The Light at the Bottom of the World (ARC)by London Shah (Release Date: October 29, 2019)
- Beyond the Black Door (ARC)by A.M. Strickland (Release Date: October 29, 2019)
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU’LL BE READING IN OCTOBER!