As you may remember, I set myself some quite ambitious reading goals for August – with my online course completed, and a full month stretching out before me, I was feeling quite motivated. Unfortunately, after only a handful of books, I found myself stuck in quite the reading slump, and as a result I only ended up reading a grand total of four books in August. If you’re interested in knowing exactly what I read in August, you can check out my August Reading Wrap-Up.
That being said, I am definitely feeling motivated and ready to tackle another ambitious reading list this month! A short, but fantastic, read has got me out of my reading slump, and I am back to reading almost daily. As always, this list will be a blend of older releases I haven’t yet found the time to read, new releases I am excited to get my hands on, and a few Advanced Review Copies as well!
SO WHAT WILL I BE READING IN SEPTEMBER?
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (Release Date: February 26, 2019)
- Rage by Cora Carmack (Release Date: August 27, 2019)
- Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- Kingdom of Souls (ARC) by Rena Barron (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- American Royals by Katherine McGee (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- A Treason of Thorns (ARC) by Laura E Weymouth (Release Date: September 10, 2019)
- Verify (ARC) by Joelle Charbonneau (Release Date: September 24, 2019)
- When You Ask Me Where I’m Going (ARC) by Jasmin Kaur (Release Date: October 1, 2019)
I am also very excited for the release of Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscaclo (Release Date: September 10, 2019), but as I’ve listened to the rest of the series as audiobooks, I’ll be holding off on that one until I can listen to it as well!
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU’LL BE READING IN SEPTEMBER!