At the beginning of July, I set myself quite the ambitious reading goal – my Reading List for July 2019 included 10 books. And while the beginning of July means the beginning of “summer vacation” for myself and countless other teachers, my summer certainly has not been all relaxation! Like many of my fellow teachers, a large portion of my summer has been dedicated to my part-time job, and another large portion to an online course I was taking (and have thankfully completed).
Despite all that, I clearly found enough time to read, because I managed to read eight books during the month of July! This bring my reading total for the year up to 46/50 books, which puts me 17 books ahead of schedule – and only 4 books away from achieving my reading goal for 2019!
SO WHAT DID I READ IN JULY?
- The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala (Release Date: April 23, 2019)
- Shadow and Flame by Mindee Arnett (Release Date: June 4, 2019)
- Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa (Release Date: June 18, 2019)
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim (Release Date: July 9, 2019)
- Midnight Beauties (ARC) by Megan Shepherd (Release Date: August 13, 2019)
- Bright Star (ARC) by Erin Swan (Release Date: August 13, 2019)
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back (ARC) by Adrienne Young (Release Date: September 3, 2019)
- The Goodluck Girls (ARC) by Charlotte Nicole Davis (Release Date: October 1, 2019)