Happy Summer, Bookworms!
The beginning of July means the beginning of “summer vacation” for myself and countless other teachers – though my summer certainly won’t be all relaxation! Like many of my fellow teachers, a large portion of my summer will be dedicated to my part-time job, and another large portion to an online course I am taking.
Despite all that, I am still setting myself some ambitious reading goals – because I certainly hope my summer won’t be all work! Beyond this ambitious list, I am also hoping to complete some important updates to my blog and to get back into posting daily to my Bookstagram account!
So what will I be reading in July?
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon (Release Date: February 26, 2019)
- Finale by Stephanie Garber (Release Date: May 7, 2019)
- Broken Throne: A Red Queen Collection by Victoria Aveyard (Release Date: May 7, 2019)
- Shadow and Flame by Mindee Arnett (Release Date: June 4, 2019)
- The Beholder by Anna Bright (Release Date: June 4, 2019)
- Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa (Release Date: June 18, 2019)
- Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart (Release Date: July 2, 2019)
- The Beckoning by Katharyn Blair (Release Date: July 2, 2019)
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim (Release Date: July 9, 2019)
- The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen (Release Date: July 30, 2019)