Here it is – my first reading list of 2019! After a successful year of reading in 2018 (I managed to read over 80 books – I am not even sure how I managed that one!) I am excited to dive into all the fantastic new books being released in 2019!
I have quite a few books that I am excited for in 2019, but I’ll be sharing those in a post later this month! For now, here’s the books I am most excited to read in January! Some are older releases that I haven’t had a chance to read yet, while others are January releases I simply can’t wait to pick up!
- Once a King by Erin Summerhill (Release Date: December 4, 2018)
- Evermore by Sara Holland (Release Date: December 31, 2018)
- The Wicked King by Holly Black (Release Date: January 8, 2019)
- Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. Mcmanus (Release Date: January 8, 2019)
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi (Release Date: January 15, 2019)
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye (Release Date: January 22, 2019)
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (Release Date: January 29, 2019)
- Enchantee (ARC) by Gita Trelease (Release Date: February 5, 2019)
- Courting Darkness (ARC) by Robin LaFevers (Release Date: February 5, 2019)
- Bloodwitch (ARC) by Susan Dennard (Release Date: February 12, 2019)