Hey Bookworms! For those of you who have been following my reading journey on my Bookstagram, you’ll know that I have a relatively successful reading month in November – in fact, I managed to read 7 books, despite a wildly busy month at work! I totally did not anticipate this level of reading success in November, but I am so happy that I found so much time to read this month, despite everything else going on in my life!
SO, WHAT WILL I BE READING THIS MONTH?
With Christmas just around the corner, I have decided to put myself on a “Book Buying Ban” until the New Year, which means my monthly TBR will be limited to the four books currently in my To Be Read Box, and one audiobook!
- Hunting Prince Dracula (Audiobook) by Kerri Maniscalco (Release Date: September 19, 2017)
- Heart of Thorns (ARC) by Bree Barton (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
- Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller (Release Date: August 29, 2018)
- Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake (Release Date: September 4, 2018)
- Enchantee (ARC) by Gita Trelease (Release Date: February 5, 2019)
That being said, I do have quite the Christmas Wishlist, which is lined with new releases! For anyone looking for gift ideas of their own (and for my own reference in the future), I thought I would share my Christmas Wishlist here as well!
- Ever the Brave by Erin Summerhill (Release Date: December 5, 2017)
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud (Release Date: August 28, 2018)
- The Devil’s Thief by Lisa Maxwell (Release Date: October 5, 2018)
- Empress of all Seasons by Emiko Jean (Release Date: November 6, 2018)
- Skyward by Brandon Sanderson (Release Date: November 6, 2018)
- Once a King by Erin Summerhill (Release Date: December 4, 2018)
- Evermore by Sara Holland (Release Date: December 31, 2018)