Better late than never… right? October has been wild thus far, and between work, family, and life, my blog had to take a back seat for a couple weeks. I am hoping to get back into the blogging groove in the next couple weeks, but I make no promises! That being said, if you’re looking for regular updates, I am still sharing my love for books quite regularly on Instagram and Twitter.
SO, WHAT WILL I BE READING THIS MONTH?
I am going to try and be realistic with myself this month (I know, I know, I say that every month!) – with an exciting new teaching job to navigate I am not sure how much time I’ll have to read, so I am under no illusions of believing I will actually be able to finish every book on the below list – even half would be an accomplishment!
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman (Release Date: February 27, 2018)
- Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
- Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller (Release Date: August 29, 2018)
- Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake (Release Date: September 4, 2018)
- Vengeful by VE Schwab (Release Date: September 25, 2018)
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor (Release Date: October 2, 2018)
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa (Release Date: October 2, 2018)
- Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd (Release Date: October 2, 2018)
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas (Release Date: October 23, 2018)
- The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Release Date: October 30, 2018)
Please note that all release dates reflect release dates in North America, as listed by Indigo.