Hey Bookworms! For those of you who have been following my reading journey on my Bookstagram, you’ll know that I have a relatively successful reading month in August – in fact, I nearly completely my entire TBR List!
SO, WHAT WILL I BE READING THIS MONTH?
I am going to try and be realistic with myself this month – with an exciting new teaching job to navigate I am not sure how much time I’ll have to read, so I am under no illusions of believing I will actually be able to finish every book on the below list – even half would be an accomplishment!
- Nightblood by Elly Blake (Release Date: August 21st, 2018)
- Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller (Release Date: August 29, 2018)
- Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff (Release Date: September 3, 2018)
- Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake (Release Date: September 4, 2018)
- Dare You To Lie by Amber Lynn (Release Date: September 4, 2018)
- Imposters by Scott Westerfeld (Release Date: September 11, 2018)
- Rule by Ellen Goodlet (Release Date: September 11, 2018)
- Vengeful by VE Schwab (Release Date: September 25, 2018)
- The Caged Queen by Kristen Ciccarelli (Release Date: September 25, 2018)
- For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig (Release Date: September 25, 2018)
Please note that all release dates reflect release dates in North America, as listed by Indigo.