So here it is – another month of trying to tackle (and overcome) my forever growing To Be Read pile. For every book I finish, it seems like a new one just … appears (I swear, I’ve barely bought any new books this summer!).
SO, WHAT WILL I BE READING THIS MONTH?
Well, after a crazily busy July, I have a lot of catching up to do; I am setting some more reasonable reading goals for myself, and hoping that the few weeks that I do have off in August can be used for some quality reading time! That being said, I am going to be working full-time and taking an online course for most of August, so I’ve definitely got another busy month lined up!
MY AUGUST 2018 READING LIST IS:
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman (Release Date: February 27, 2018)
- Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake (Release Date: April 10, 2018)
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir (Release Date: June 12, 2018)
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
- Catwoman : Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas (Release Date: August 7th, 2018)
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E Pearson (Release Date: August 7th, 2018)
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch (Release Date: August 7th, 2018)
- Nightblood by Elly Blake (Release Date: August 21st, 2018)
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud (Release Date: August 28, 2018)
- Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller (Release Date: August 29, 2018)
Please note that all release dates reflect release dates in North America, as listed by Indigo.