Released on June 5, 2018, Whisper of the Tide by Sarah Tolscer picks up shortly after the conclusion of Song of the Current, quickly bringing readers back into Caro and Markos’ adventures. With shipwrecks, lost treasure, old and new enemies, dark magic, and breathtaking romance, Sarah Tolcser weaves another epic story about chasing your fate and charting your own course.
Caro and Markos have settled into a routine: Wake up, eat breakfast, and try to figure out who might attempt to assassinate Markos today . . . so the currents aren’t exactly calm. Markos is in constant danger, and his claim to the throne is shaky without the support of an army. But then a powerful Archon offers Markos the military might he needs in exchange for marrying his daughter. Markos and Caro must decide which is more important: their love for each other or the fate of Akhaia. And Caro will have to decide if her destiny is to sail with the tide, or chart her own course.
Continue reading “Mini Review: Whisper of the Tide by Sarah Tolscer”
So here it is – another month of trying to tackle (and overcome) my forever growing To Be Read pile. For every book I finish, it seems like a new one just … appears (I swear, I’ve barely bought any new books this summer!).
SO, WHAT WILL I BE READING THIS MONTH?
Well, after a crazily busy July, I have a lot of catching up to do; I am setting some more reasonable reading goals for myself, and hoping that the few weeks that I do have off in August can be used for some quality reading time! That being said, I am going to be working full-time and taking an online course for most of August, so I’ve definitely got another busy month lined up!
MY AUGUST 2018 READING LIST IS:
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman (Release Date: February 27, 2018)
- Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake (Release Date: April 10, 2018)
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir (Release Date: June 12, 2018)
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
- Catwoman : Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas (Release Date: August 7th, 2018)
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E Pearson (Release Date: August 7th, 2018)
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch (Release Date: August 7th, 2018)
- Nightblood by Elly Blake (Release Date: August 21st, 2018)
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud (Release Date: August 28, 2018)
- Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller (Release Date: August 29, 2018)
Please note that all release dates reflect release dates in North America, as listed by Indigo.
WHAT WILL YOU BE READING THIS MONTH? LET ME KNOW!