Who else is celebrating the fact that the school year is over? I know I am! I’ve had an amazing few weeks at my first-ever teaching job, but jumping into teaching right after an exhausting (and rewarding) year of Teacher’s College means that I am more than ready for a bit of a break – even if I am still working at camp this summer!
I managed to get a decent amount of reading done in June – I finished several books, including They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera, Onyx and Ivory by Mindee Arnett, The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke, Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh, and Whisper of the Tide by Sarah Tolscer.
While working at camp means that I am busy, I will not be nearly as busy as I was during school, which means that I am hoping to find myself with a bit more time for reading, reviewing and photography – among other things.
I have once again put together what is undoubtedly an overly optimistic reading list for June 2018. This lists includes some books from previous months I simply haven’t had a chance to read yet, books I received for my birthday, and some exciting new releases I am hoping to get my hands on!
MY JULY 2018 READING LIST IS:
- Iron Gold by Pierce Brown (Release Date: January 16, 2018)
- The Defiant by Lesley Livingston (Release Date: January 23, 2018)
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman (Release Date: February 27, 2018)
- Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake (Release Date: April 10, 2018)
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber (Release Date: May 29, 2018)
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir (Release Date: June 12, 2018)
- Bright We Burn by Kiersten White (Release Date: July 10, 2018)
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik (Release Date: July 10, 2018)
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart (Release Date: July 31, 2018)
Please note that all release dates reflect release dates in North America, as listed by Indigo.