After several months, I am back with another FairyLoot Unboxing! I was so excited to finally be able to snag another one of these boxes! In January 2018, I made the difficult decision to suspend my subscription for financial reasons, but I always knew I’d be willing to snag another box if the opportunity arose!
SO WHAT IS FAIRYLOOT?
FairyLoot is a monthly book subscription box that specializes in Young Adult Fantasy books, based out of London, England. Recent themes include “Oh So Regal” (December 2017), “Talk Faerie to Me” (January 2018), and Whimsical Journeys (April 2018). Every month they have a different theme and select an exciting newly released fantasy novel, in addition to 4-6 hand selected goodies – like book inspired teas, candles, bookmarks, tote bags, and more!
So, how can you get a FairyLoot box of your own (because once you see the awesome books and all the awesome loot in them, I know you’ll want one too)? For more information, check out FairyLoot’s website!
AND, IF YOU DECIDE TO SUBSCRIBE? CHECK OUT MY FAIRYLOOT PAGE FOR CURRENT DISCOUNT CODES FOR 3 AND 6 MONTH SUBSCRIPTIONS!
So now, on to the exciting part – the unboxing! The theme for May 2018’s FairyLoot box was “Save the Kingdom”! So if you love a good fantasy read featuring badass protagonist and high stakes, then you are going to love this box – and even if you don’t, there’s no doubt in my mind you would love it anyways! There’s a TON of fantastic items, including a very highly anticipated new release that is getting fantastic reviews – and of course its filled with magic, drakes, romance, action, and intrigue!
(WARNING: SPOILERS FOR BOX CONTENTS PAST THIS POINT)
SO WHAT, EXACTLY, WAS IN THE BOX?
- An Exclusive Fear Book Sleeve designed by Reverie & Ink, featuring a quote from Sabaa Tahir’s An Ember in the Ashes
- Exclusive Wyrd Mark Page Flags created by Fiction Tea Designs, inspired by Sarah J Maas’ Throne of Glass
- Save the Kingdom Tea made by The Tea Leaf Co.
- An Exclusive Weapon Coaster designed by Evie Bookish, inspired by The Winners Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
- The Exclusive Norgard Vegan Bath Bomb created by Little Hearts Gifts, inspired by Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett
- One of three variations of the Exclusive Remnant Vegan Lip Scrub made by Geeky Clean, inspired by Mary E. Pearson’s The Remnant Chronicles (I got the Dalbreck variation!)
- Bonus Items: Tarot Card inspired by Stephanie Garber’s Legendary, and a Smoke in the Sun bookmark!
- Book of the Month Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett, which has exclusive black sprayed pages, and came with a signed bookplate, author letter, sticker, and exclusive character art by Emily Haynes!
THAT’S ALL FOR THIS MONTH EVERYONE! AS I SAID, I WON’T HAVE CONSISTENT FAIRYLOOT UNBOXINGS FOR YOU ANYMORE, BUT I WILL KEEP THE CODES ON MY FAIRYLOOT PAGE UP TO DATE – AND PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH MY LATEST BOOKISH ENDEAVORS!