I am very excited for February 2018 – some of my most anticipated books for the early part of the year are coming out this month, including Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce (February 6, 2018) and Sightwitch by Susan Dennard (February 13, 2018)! It may be a busy month, but I know I’ll find time to read, because between these new releases and the books still remaining on my TBR, I’ve got tons of good content to get reading!
That being said, for February I’ve put together a list that combines the books I already own with a few upcoming releases that I am excited to add to my TBR pile!
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo (Release Date: May 3, 2016)
- The Last Star Burning by Cailtin Sangster (Release Date: October 10, 2017)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (Release Date: January 2, 2018)
- Iron Gold by Pierce Brown (Release Date: January 16, 2018)
- Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce (Release Date: February 6, 2018)
- Tarnished City by Vic James (Release Date: February 6, 2018)
- Sightwitch by Susan Dennard (Release Date: February 13, 2018)
- Blood of a Thousand Stars by Rhoda Belleza (Release Date: February 20, 2018)
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston (Release Date: February 27, 2018)
- Furyborn (ARC) by Claire Legrand (Release Date: May 22, 2018)
What will you be reading this month? Let me know in the comments – I am always looking for more books to add to me TBR (even if I shouldn’t be!).