FairyLoot is a monthly book subscription box that specializes in Young Adult Fantasy books, based out of London, England. Recent themes include Otherworlds (August 2017), Tricksters (July 2017), Elementalists (June 2017). Every month they have a different theme and select an exciting newly released fantasy novel, in addition to 4-6 hand selected goodies – like book inspired teas, candles, bookmarks, tote bags, and more!
So, how can you get a FairyLoot box of your own (because once you see the awesome books and all the awesome loot in them, I know you’ll want one too)? For more information, check out FairyLoot’s website!
And, if you decide to subscribe? Check out my FairyLoot Page for current discount codes for 3 and 6 month subscriptions!
So now, on to the exciting part – the unboxing! The theme for September 2017’s FairyLoot box was “All That Sass” – is inspired by your favourite sassy characters in YA! If you’re a fan of The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, Throne of Glass and The Grisha Trilogy then you are going to love this box – and even if you’re not, there’s no doubt in my mind you would love it anyways! There’s a TON of fantastic items, including exclusive foiling on the cover of the book of the month. Some of these items have never been included in a FairyLoot box before (Warning: Spoilers for box contents past this point)!
So what, exactly, was in the box?
- A Harry Potter inspired magnet created by Ink and Wonder Designs (see full unboxing below!)
- A “Rattle the Stars” Beanie (or as we Canadians like to call it – a toque!) designed by Reverie And Ink (inspired by Aelin Ashryver Galathynius of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas)
- A The Infernal Devices tote bag created by Miss Phi (inspired by The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare)
- A “Bad Idea” note pad created by Alexis Lampley (inspired by Nikolai Lantslov of the Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo)
- Hot Chocolate (for sassy demi-gods) from Brontie & Co (inspired by the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan) (see full unboxing below!)
- A High Warlock candle (which is scented with sandalwood, lavender and incense) from In The Wick Of Time (inspired by Magnus Bane of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare)
- Illustrations of Carswell Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer) and Delilah Bard (A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab) created by Taratjah (see full unboxing below!)
- And the book of the month: Even The Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett (including a signed breastplate and letter form the author!)