Hey Bookworms! For those of you who have been following my reading journey on my Bookstagram or Twitter, you’ll know that I have a moderately successful reading month in September – I managed to read about half of my TBR list (plus a couple books that weren’t initially on it), and with everything going on, I am pretty proud of that! I’ve still got quite a stack of books to work through, but I’ll get there one day … right?
So, what will I be reading this month?
I am going to try and be realistic with myself this month – with my educational journey as a Teacher Candidate now well underway, I now know my time to read will be limited, so I am under no illusions of believing I will actually be able to finish every book on the below list – once again, even half would be an accomplishment!
- The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May (June 13, 2017)
- The Changeling’s Journey by Christine Spoors (July 31, 2017)
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo (August 29, 2017)
- Godsgrave: Book Two Of The Nevernight Chronicle by Jay Kristoff (September 5, 2017)
- Fireblood by Elly Blake (September 12, 2017)
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (September 26, 2017)
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson (September 26, 2017)
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli (October 3, 2017)
- Shadowblack by Sebastien de Castell (October 5, 2017)
- Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson (October 10, 2017)
What are you reading this month?