FairyLoot is a monthly book subscription box that specializes in Young Adult Fantasy books, based out of London, England. Recent themes include Tricksters (July 2017), Elementalists (June 2017), Warriors and Legends (May 2017). Every month they have a different theme and select an exciting newly released fantasy novel, in addition to 4-6 hand selected goodies – like book inspired teas, candles, bookmarks, tote bags, and more!
So, how can you get a FairyLoot box of your own (because once you see the awesome books and all the awesome loot in them, I know you’ll want one too)? For more information, check out FairyLoot’s website!
And, if you decide to subscribe? Check out my FairyLoot Page for current discount codes for 3 and 6 month subscriptions!
So now, on to the exciting part – the unboxing! August 2017’s FairyLoot box was all about “Otherworlds” – this box celebrates other fictional worlds, or fictional worlds within the normal world. If you’re a fan of A Court of Mist and Fury, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and Peter Pan then you are going to love this box! There’s a TON of fantastic items, including some really awesome bonus items. Some of these items have never been included in a FairyLoot box before! (Warning: Spoilers for box contents past this point!)
So what, exactly, was in the box?
- Exclusive Westeros Tea Strainer (featured in the full unboxing photo below) from FairyLoot
- Exclusive Fictional Worlds Sleep Mask from Fairyloot
- Exclusive Witchsoul Candle (featured in the full unboxing photo below) from Book and Nook
- Exclusive Handmade Velaris Pendant Necklace from Oh Panda Eyes
- Exclusive Neverland Notebook from TJ Lubrano
- Exclusive Lord of the Rings Magnetic Bookmarks from Paperly and Co.
- Northern Lights Art Print from Melissa Nettleship
- Wicked Like A Wildfire by Lana Popovic
- Bonus Items: Godsgrave Sampler and Poster by Jay Kristoff (see above), a Blackwing Tattoo and a Discount Coupon for Mini Backdrops