Hey Bookworms! For those of you who have been following my reading journey on my Bookstagram, you’ll know that I have a relatively successful reading month in August – in fact, I nearly completely my entire TBR List! Of course, that was before I made a trip to The Book Outlet for some older, and found myself drowning in late August/early September releases that I just couldn’t pass up.
So, what will I be reading this month?
I am going to try and be realistic with myself this month – with a new apartment to unpack, and a brand new educational journey, I am not sure how much time I’ll have to read, so I am under no illusions of believing I will actually be able to finish every book on the below list – even half would be an accomplishment!
In addition, this month, since I will be tackling some older releases I picked up at The Book Outlet (2014 and earlier), I’ve split my reading list into two groups – The Old and The New!
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (May 22, 2012)
- Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier (May 28, 2013)
- Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier (October 7, 2014)
- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes (July 15, 2014)
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke (May 22, 2016)
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller (August 29th, 2017)
- Godsgrave: Book Two Of The Nevernight Chronicle by Jay Kristoff (September 5, 2017)
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas (September 6th, 2017)
- Fireblood by Elly Blake (September 12, 2017)
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake (September 19, 2017)
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (September 26th, 2017)