So here it is – another month of trying to tackle (and overcome) my forever growing To Be Read pile. For every book I finish, it seems like a new one just … appears (I swear, I’ve barely bought any new books this summer!).
So, what will I be reading this month?
Well, after a crazily busy July, I have a lot of catching up to do; I am setting some more reasonable reading goals for myself, and hoping that the few weeks that I do have off in August can be used for some quality reading time! That being said, much of this list may look similar to my recent TBR’s, but there’s some new books on here as well!
- Obsidian and Stars by Julie Eshbaugh (June 13, 2017)
- Thief’s Cunning by Sarah Ahiers (June 13, 2017)
- Spellslinger by Sebastien de Castell (May 4th, 2017)
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody (July 25th, 2017)
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (December 11th, 2012)
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller (August 29th, 2017)
- Wicked Liked A Wildfire by Lana Popovic (August 15, 2017)