FairyLoot is a monthly book subscription box that specializes in Young Adult Fantasy books, based out of London, England. Previous themes include Warriors and Legends (May 2017), Dreams and Wishes (April 2017) and Myths and Monsters (March 2017). Every month they have a different theme and select an exciting new title with 4-6 hand selected goodies – like book inspired teas, candles, bookmarks, tote bags, and more!
So, how can you get a FairyLoot box of your own (because once you see the awesome books and all the awesome loot in them, I know you’ll want one too)? For more information, check out http://www.fairyloot.com/
And, if you decide to subscribe? Use the code ONEPAGE5 to save 5% of your 3 or 6 month subscription! How cool is that?
So now, on to the exciting part – the unboxing! The theme for June 2017’s FairyLoot box was “Elementalists”, and it featured some truly awesome stuff! Honestly this may be my favourite FairyLoot box ever – they just keep getting better and better! (Warning: Spoilers for box contents past this point!)
So what, exactly, was in the box?
- One of five different Stormheart Candles (I got the Skyfire one!) made by Witchwood Remedies
- One of four Bending Lipbalms (inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender) made by Geeky Clean
- A Hamsa Hand Bracelet made by In the Moment (see full unboxing photo below!)
- Clairvoyance Soap made by Ascent Bath and Body
- Potion Sticky Notes made by FairyLoot (see full unboxing photo below!)
- Portable Magic Pillowcase designed by Miss Phi
- The Waking Land Sampler
- Frostblood (Elly Blake) Postcards
- And, of course, the book of the month – Roar by Cora Carmack, which came with a letter from Cora and a signed bookplate!