FairyLoot is a monthly book subscription box that specializes in Young Adult Fantasy books, based out of London, England. Previous themes include Warriors and Legends (May 2017), Dreams and Wishes (April 2017) and Myths and Monsters (March 2017). Every month they have a different theme and select an exciting new title with 4-6 hand selected goodies – like book inspired teas, candles, bookmarks, tote bags, and more!
So, how can you get a FairyLoot box of your own (because once you see the awesome books and all the awesome loot in them, I know you’ll want one too)? For more information, check out http://www.fairyloot.com/
And, if you decide to subscribe? Use the code ONEPAGE5 to save 5% of your 3 or 6 month subscription! How cool is that?
So now, on to the exciting part – the April 2017 unboxing! The theme for April 2017 was “Dreams and Wishes”, and this box was filled to the brim with fun bookish goodies, and a newly released YA Fantasy book too! (Warning: Spoilers for box contents past this point!)
So what was in this box?
- “To the Stars” ceramic mug by @rosadil
- “Little Dreamer” tote bag by @missphi (this is easily my favourite item from this box!)
- Birthstone Notebook (the Emerald version is featured here!) by @porticodesigns
- Mini “Reverie” Candle by @merakicandles
- Dream Jar Pin by @howstoreofficial
- “Follow Your Dreams” magnet made by @fairyloot themselves!
- Spindle Fire and Hunted Postcards
- Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis
So I think it’s safe to say that I absolutely adored this month’s box! Everything in it was simply perfect, and as always, the lovely folks over at Fairyloot really outdid themselves!