With school quickly approaching (sigh), I’ve been reeling in quite the impressive book haul to build my TBR stack before I head back to university and no longer have access to a car to go to the bookstore on a regular basis. Plus, school and work take up a LOT of time, so time to go peruse the bookstore is going to become a rarity.
Despite this, I am really excited for September, because the upcoming book releases are FANTASTIC! The wait is finally over for another Throne of Glass book, Jay Kristoff and Sabaa Tahir’s much anticipated books have finally hit shelves, and the later half of the month is simply littered with exciting book releases!
Books currently on my TBR for September include:
- Twelve Kings by Bradley Beaulieu
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (Released August 30th)
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas (To be Released September 6th)
- Disclaimer: I am REALLY excited for this read! Sarah J Maas never fails to impress, and I am very impatient for the chance to delve back into Aelin’s story!
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
In addition, some books I am really looking forward to will be releasing in late September. I’m hoping I have the time to read them, but chances are they’ll be making a reappearance on my October TBR:
- The Swan Riders by Erin Bow (To be Released September 20th)
- Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch (To be Released September 20th)
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess (To be Released September 20th)
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (To be Released September 27th)
- Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson (To be Released September 27th)